Even though I only got 1,264 words today, I’m quite happy with them because I managed some neat transitions between scenes and kept the flow of action very fast.
I also made some mold tests with the wax for the talismans and I’m pleased to report that the molds and the wax work and there doesn’t seem to be anything stopping me from making the talismans… Other than the purification process of course…I’m still very worried about that, because that’s the hardest part for me. I just don’t do vegetarian for more than 18 hours OTL
A day filled with family/house obligations and shopping. I’m happy to say I will soon be having a new phone. Great news, since I’ve been wanting one for a while.
Also, I had a very strange dream that has made me decide to finally attempt a mixed qabalah talisman making. I have some details to complete, and I’m pretty scared of it because this might be the most complex operation I have attempted as of yet, but I’m also very excited about doing it.
I’m also thinking of trying Benebell’s thunder rites exercise, since I’ve been very excited about learning more about Thunder Magic.
But it was a sad day for writing, as I only got 713 words done today. How disappointing.